This new role in our Auckland team is the result of strong growth in the region. We are one of the original Salesforce partners in New Zealand with a track record of working with enterprise customers back to 2009. We are known for architecting and designing innovative Salesforce solutions and the subsequent cost-effective, agile delivery of them. These solutions often require integration with a number of other cloud technologies and we are experts at utilising and developing APIs to achieve this.
We operate as one virtual organisation across our four offices in Auckland, Christchurch, Sydney and Boulder (Colorado). We are a close-knit and high-performing team who strongly support one-another to achieve great results for our clients. We work hard, but we play hard too.
The Salesforce CRM Functional Consultant Role
- Love all things technological, and enjoy delivering innovative solutions that solve real-world business problems for clients.
- Already be well versed with CRM in general and Salesforce specifically.
- Have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Have excellent consulting and analysis skills and the ability to form close working relationships with clients.
- Be a ‘can-do’ self-starter who does not require a high degree of supervision.
- Be a natural ‘team-player’ who enjoys working in close-knit teams to deliver great results.
- Probably have a degree in a relevant subject.
- Possibly have Salesforce Certifications, such as Consultant, Developer and/or Administrator.
- Work hard, but know how to have some fun whilst doing it.
- Nurture and grow relationships with new and existing Salesforce clients in Auckland, and further afield as opportunities present themselves.
- Write Proposals and Statements of Work for clients and close/win this new business.
- Act as the Lead Consultant for the clients for whom you are responsible.
- Liaise with and coordinate other Trineo personnel involved in the projects which you lead.
- Work with clients to ascertain their requirements and design appropriate solutions.
- Oversee the delivery of projects for the clients for whom you are responsible.
- Undertake training of client personnel where it makes sense to do so.
- Deliver some or all of the configuration and/or development elements required for a specific solution.
- Achieve an agreed percentage of billable time per month.
Sounds like you? Send your CV to email@example.com