Salesforce Delivery Lead
With offices in Auckland, Christchurch, Sydney and Boulder, Trineo delivers custom technology solutions for global organi[sz]ations. Our work tackles system integration and data brokering, API development, and highly specific customer and employee applications. As an agile team, we present a complete service offering -- with senior advisory services, product and project management, business analysis, UX, and engineering. We’re known for our ability to ship valuable work into production in complex and challenging environments.
We believe the best work is done when everyone is aligned to shared values, no matter the different skill sets, experience, and dreams we bring. Our culture is ever-changing, evolving with every new Trineo, but our ways of working are based on principles that remain steady.
About the role
Our Delivery Leads are customer facing and trusted advisors. They lead delivery teams on the execution of their project deliverables working within the Trineo Agile framework. They are team players willing to jump in and dig their hands into whatever challenge or obstacle is in front of them. Central to how we work is that no-one flies solo.
Specifically, we’re looking for a Salesforce Delivery Lead to join our Auckland team. You’d be part of a growing global professional services practice in the process of expanding our Auckland team. You will have the opportunity to work in a diversely skilled team as described above. You will report to our Auckland Based Head of Consulting who is responsible for the team and their successful contribution to the running and delivery of projects in New Zealand.
What you’ll do
- Live by and champion our culture and values
- Advise clients on the best Salesforce approach and options to meet their needs, both in a pre-sales advisory capacity and as part of project delivery
- Act as Scrum Master and Agile coach
- Guide the delivery team through the development, testing, and implementation of solutions and projects
- Ensure project work is completed to Trineo standards
- Understand and document client needs. Their outputs will include project scope, objectives, costs, timelines, roadmap, backlogs, and Statements of Work.
- Use appropriate techniques to manage change when your project is in flight. This will include pushing back in a constructive manner on the client and delivery team when needed
- Ensure your delivery teams have quality user stories to work on. This may mean writing stories at times
- Curate and wrangle the project backlog in partnership with the client Product Owner
- Maintain an appropriate level of project documentation for internal and external consumption
- Produce weekly reports on project health
- Typically, 5+ years doing a similar job across a variety of companies, projects, and Salesforce implementations
- Team leadership experience
- A background in Salesforce.com solution design, configuration as well as in business analysis.
- Delivered 5+ Salesforce projects
- Excellent communication skills, including great listening skills
- A high attention to detail
- At a minimum one of the following Salesforce Certifications
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Scrum Master and/or project management qualifications
We're a dynamic company and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you'll do.