Talent Acquisition Manager
With offices in Sydney, Christchurch, Auckland, and Boulder, Trineo delivers custom technology solutions for global organi[sz]ations. Our work tackles system integration and data brokering, API development, and highly specific customer and employee applications. As an agile team, we present a complete service offering -- with senior advisory services, product and project management, business analysis, UX, and engineering. We’re known for our ability to ship valuable work into production in complex and challenging environments.
We believe the best work is done when everyone is aligned with shared values, no matter the different skill sets, experiences, and dreams we bring. Our culture is ever-changing, evolving with every new Trineo, but our ways of working are based on principles that remain steady.
Last but not least, Trineo is proudly a Certified B Corporation, joining the growing number of companies using business as a force for good. Certified B Corporations meet rigorous standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance purpose and profit. This enables us to put our values into action by not only making decisions for the benefit of our shareholders, but also for our customers, environment, employees, community and planet.
About the role
The Talent Acquisition Manager plays a critical role in meeting Trineo’s business objectives as the company continues its growth trajectory. You will join a small, collaborative, and nimble People Experience (HR) team that works closely together on employee initiatives.
What you'll do
- Assume a hands-on role in the talent acquisition planning process for the Company’s long-term and short-term needs.
- Source, interview, make offers to, and close candidates for the majority of openings.
- Ensure that hiring managers receive thoughtful recruiting consultation, support, and guidance.
- Oversee the utilization of outside search firms and temporary agencies, as needed.
- Build a data-driven talent acquisition function, including a consistent metrics reporting cycle.
- Initiate and direct the use of creative and effective sourcing techniques.
- Keep current a behavioural interviewing program to educate all involved in the hiring process, train interview teams and enhance the candidate experience.
- Continually monitor and improve the recruitment process and applicant tracking systems.
- Direct networking and relationship building with key candidate communities.
- Participate in the analysis, development, and implementation of an enhanced employment brand strategy.
- Partner with the People Experience team on a wide variety of HR issues such as compensation, onboarding, and engagement.
- Partner with local and national universities and colleges to help develop our internship and entry-level hiring programs.
- Design and implement active and passive sourcing strategies to ensure diverse candidate slates.
- Act as the diverse talent sourcing expert, specific to passive recruiting and expanding the talent pipeline.
- Assess processes and analyze patterns to identify and eliminate any potential unconscious biases.
- Stay informed of and develop initiatives around best talent acquisition practices.
- Typically, you have over five years of professional recruitment experience, including at least three in a full lifecycle global talent acquisition role and a track record recruiting Software Engineering and-or Salesforce professionals.
- Dedication to providing the highest level of service.
- A high business acumen.
- Excellent project management capabilities.
- Both analytical and creative.
- You thrive in a dynamic and rapidly fast-paced organization that requires you to flex between strategic and tactical levels.
- You have fluency in diversity, equity, and inclusion concepts, programs, and initiatives, and experience in their application.
- You’ve led the selection and implementation of an Application Tracking System (ATS) or have enhanced ATS’ capabilities and workflows knowledge.
- You have extraordinary relationship-building, sourcing, negotiating, training, and communication skills built on a foundation of keen listening skills, and personal qualities that include vision, judgment, collegiality, optimism, imagination, versatility and flexibility, energy and drive, courage, and goal orientation.
We're an agile, dynamic company and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you'll do.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Trineo is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Trineo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.