Manager, Salesforce Engineering
About the role
Trineo is evolving and maturing as a company, and our people are of paramount importance. This is your opportunity to help shape the future and ensure the vision is effectively communicated to the team. This role is primarily delivery-focused - 50% - 75% of your time will still be building and doing things for our clients. The rest of your time will be spent nurturing and building a team of 5-7 direct reports.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with software engineers and other engineering managers to architect, develop and deliver the best solutions.
- Provide expertise for teams in all matters related to deployment, building and release process.
- Serve as a technical lead for an Agile team and actively participate in all Agile ceremonies.
- Participate in all team ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstration and team retrospectives where needed.
- Help establish and implement best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, test automation, and data integrity
- Good understanding of Salesforce.com architecture with knowledge and experience implementing at an enterprise-scale
- Perform effective and thoughtful performance management
- Consciously create a workplace culture that is consistent with Trineo’s values
- Foster a spirit of teamwork and unity
- Lead the team to meet expectations on productivity, quality, and creativity
- Work with the leadership team to maintain transparent communication and aligning your team with the company
- 5+ years in a senior delivery role such as: Senior Engineer, Technical Lead
- Currently fulfilling an active, hands on role as a technical architect, lead or senior engineer within a project team
- An interest in helping others to fulfil their potential
- Specialism in the core competencies of your team
- Located in or willing to relocate to be an active and visible lead in our Auckland office
- Previous experience managing or leading a team
This role offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes monthly in-house massage, training allowance and the opportunity to travel. If you want to work for a company that loves to share their knowledge and up-skill their employees, this could be an excellent opportunity for you. We have a great location in central Auckland.