At Trineo, we work closely with our clients to fully modernise their customer and employee applications. We delve deep and strive for the best possible solution; tackling system integration and data brokering, API development, and highly specific requirements.
Our projects come to life with agile delivery, continuous integration, test driven development, consistent peer review and pair programming. We’re known for our ability to ship valuable work into production in complex and challenging environments.
Is Trineo the right place for you?
Trineo is and will always be a small team, growing slowly and deliberately. We're not looking for gurus, rock stars or ninjas. We're interested in working with level headed people who operate with a sense of confidence, humility and humour.
Our values are more than words, they are principles that underwrite our day-to-day work.
About the role
Our Trineo Salesforce Engineers are what it says on the tin - engineers. They come from diverse backgrounds and work directly with our clients to deliver excellent solutions within the Trineo Agile and best practice frameworks. They are team players willing to jump in and dig their hands into whatever challenge or obstacle is in front of them. Central to how we work is that no-one flies solo.
Specifically, we’re looking for an Engineer with 1+ years of software development experience to join our Christchurch team. You’d be part of a growing professional services practice in the process of expanding our global footprint. You will have the opportunity to work in a diversely skilled team as described above and cross trained onto the Salesforce tech stack. We're a dynamic company and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or of all of the things you'll do.
- Excellent communication skills, including great listening skills
- Typically, 3+ years doing a similar job across a variety of companies and projects
- Experience with Java or similar object oriented programming languages
- Working knowledge of how the internet works. HTTP requests and APIs - SOAP and Restful
- Excellent problem solving skills; we are hired to do this so it is key
- Worked successfully on a broad range of projects, problems and solutions
- Experience developing integrations, process automations and front-end solutions
- Working knowledge of Git
- Tertiary education in computer science, software engineering or similar
- Have worked with Salesforce before
- Front end implementation. HTML5, CSS3, SASS, LESS, EMCAScript 6
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Trineo is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Trineo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
We're about people over profits and have some great benefits to improve the lives of our people;